System & infrastructure administrator
- System & infrastructure administrator [#A_S_I]
An international leader in digital transformation, Techso is a fast-growing company offering consulting services in three niches of expertise: technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and product lifecycle management (PLM).
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers in various sectors such as automotive, aerospace, events, watchmaking, finance and many others.
Techso is looking to expand its IT team. You will be working as a System & Infrastructure Administrator to meet the needs of our customers based in Montreal or abroad.
- Set up infrastructure for various platforms.
- Infrastructure support (monitoring, events, incidents).
- Recover from infrastructure incidents.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for the deployment of infrastructure services.
- Integrate deployment automations into an integrated pipeline.
- Implement adjacent monitoring, backup and security services.
- Ensure the stability of services under the group's responsibility.
- Research and evaluate solutions.
- Training and knowledge transfer to internal resources.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
- Significant experience in development/scripting language (Python, Pearl, Powershell, ...)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows and networks
- Strong practical automation skills with Ansible (an asset)
- Bilingual French/English
- Have a driver's license and a car to get around Montreal - an asset
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!
- Personalized support for your professional development
- The opportunity to get involved in exciting in-house projects
- A team of experts to share their knowledge with you
- A sympathetic ear to help you evolve in a constructive and caring environment, so that you can grow personally
- The opportunity to travel