DELMIA Solution Architect/Digital Manufacturing
- DELMIA Solution Architect/Digital Manufacturing [#ARCHI-DELMIA]
- Europe (France, Switzerland, Germany, UK...)
An international leader in digital transformation, Techso is a fast-growing company offering consulting services in three niches of expertise: technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and product lifecycle management (PLM).
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers in various sectors such as automotive, aerospace, events, watchmaking, finance and many others.
Techso is looking to expand its PLM team. You will be working as a DELMIA/Digital Manufacturing Solution Architect to advise, define and deliver PLM solutions for major projects in France, Montreal or abroad.
Techso is looking to strengthen its expertise in Dassault Systèmes' 3DEXPERIENCE tool by recruiting a DELMIA Solution Architect to meet the needs of its international customers.
- As a Solution Architect, you will be in direct contact with the customer, defining the solution architecture and the physical and organizational business scope.
- You will contribute to the design and evolution of the enterprise application, information and technology architecture.
- You will draw up transition plans between current and target architectures, and recommend the implementation of the resulting projects.
- You will consolidate project requirements and act as your customer's main contact throughout all phases of the project.
- You will advise, guide and support the business areas in matters of architecture for global integration.
- You will find the best solutions for the customer, in partnership with the software publisher, whether OOTB or custom solutions.
- Bachelor in mechanical, indutsrial or computer engineering
- You have significant experience in the world of PLM
- You have a solid knowledge of Dassault Systèmes tools, in particular 3DEXPERIENCE (ENOVIA, CATIA, DELMIA) as well as Apriso, Ortems and Quintiq
- You are familiar with the various DELMIA applications: "Manufacturing Item Definition", "Work Instruction", "Process Planner", "Robotics", ...
- You have already led meetings with different groups in the organization to clarify needs and the deployment of selected solutions
- You have worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You are able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, as some of your customers will be English-speaking
- You would like to work in an international environment and be able to work abroad according to our customers' requirements (Europe, Asia, Canada, USA, etc.)
- Some projects may require defense clearance
- Personalized support for your professional development
- The opportunity to get involved in exciting in-house projects
- A team of experts to share their knowledge with you
- A sympathetic ear to help you evolve in a constructive and caring environment, so that you can grow personally
- The opportunity to travel