Azure Cloud Administrator
- Azure Cloud Administrator [#CLOUD]
An international leader in digital transformation, Techso is a fast-growing company offering consulting services in three niches of expertise: technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and product lifecycle management (PLM).
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers in various sectors such as automotive, aerospace, events, watchmaking, finance and many others.
Techso is looking to expand its IT team. You will be working as an Azure or AWS Cloud Administrator to meet the needs of our customers based in Montreal and internationally.
Responsibilities (depending on the mission)
- In collaboration with business analysts, you will determine and understand business needs in order to recommend solutions and design architectures that meet needs and objectives
- Choose the appropriate Cloud services and deploy the applications according to the prerequisites
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of governance and architectural practices
- Create various documents and deliverables for the architecture of value-added solutions
- Provide expertise so that the IT department can be able to make informed decisions in technology matters
- Participate in the analysis and management of the performance of infrastructure and Cloud services
- Design and support the system monitoring infrastructure, create and implement the automation of cloud computing platforms as well as the monitoring and alert elements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
- Very good command of a large virtualization and cloud computing environment
- Certification on Azure - an asset
- Experience in CI / CD automation
- Good technical knowledge (Python, Azure Cloud Platform, Linux, Windows 10, MacOS)
- Positive attitude, dynamic and proactive
- Great ability to adapt and manage priorities
- Bilingual written and spoken (French and English)
- Flexible work schedule (according to customer needs)
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!
- Personalized support for your professional development
- The opportunity to get involved in exciting in-house projects
- A team of experts to share their knowledge with you
- A sympathetic ear to help you evolve in a constructive and caring environment, so that you can grow personally
- The opportunity to travel