- C++ Developer [#devC]
- Montréal & France
An international leader in digital transformation, Techso is a fast-growing company offering consulting services in three niches of expertise: technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and product lifecycle management (PLM).
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers in various sectors such as automotive, aerospace, events, watchmaking, finance and many others.
Techso is looking to expand its development team. You will work as a C++ Developer to meet the needs of our customers based in Montreal and internationally.
- You will participate in the design and development of our clients' projects (new applications, development of new features on existing applications, problem correction and maintenance, ...)
- Following a needs analysis, you will help define the architecture of innovative solutions to meet our customers' objectives and requirements.
- You will be responsible for defining technical and functional specifications.
- You will participate in the evaluation of development efforts for new solutions or improvements.
- You will put the developed solutions into production and carry out change management
- You will take part in management's pre-sales efforts (effort evaluations, technology analysis, ...).
- You will guarantee the highest development standards by following the software development cycle (code review, unit testing, ...).
- You will support the continuous improvement of development activities (agility, code assembly, automated testing, deployment, etc.).
- You will provide support to your colleagues and help mentor the juniors.
- You will keep yourself aware of new solutions and technologies on the market.
- You will work with Agile - Scrum teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented development in C++
- Strong relational database skills (SQL language, ETL, etc.). Knowledge of noSQL databases is a plus
- Good knowledge of basic DevOps concepts (Azure DevOps is a plus)
- Knowledge of other programming languages: C#, Java, PHP, Node.JS, Python
- Used to working in an Agile and collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows environments
- Mobile for missions around Montreal and internationally.
- Bilingual French/English
- Good interpersonal skills and love of teamwork!
- Personalized support for your professional development
- The opportunity to get involved in exciting in-house projects
- A team of experts to share their knowledge with you
- A sympathetic ear to help you evolve in a constructive and caring environment, so that you can grow personally
- The opportunity to travel